Twitter for mackintosh these days received its most important upgrade since 2013, introducing a spread of latest options to bring the mackintosh app in line with the iOS and net experiences. Twitter for mackintosh 4.0 includes associate degree updated style with enhancements to icons, buttons, and interactions, and it brings a brand new dark theme to vary the background from white to black.
Along with a brand new look, Twitter for mackintosh is gaining many new options like inline video playback, GIF support, cluster Direct Messages, a mute possibility, and therefore the ability to quote tweets. All of those options have antecedently been on the market at intervals the Twitter iOS app and on the online. these days’s update additionally includes a brand new Today Center gizmo for viewing Twitter highlights within the Apple Notification Center on the mackintosh.
Don’t call it a comeback!
Twitter for Mac is getting the update you’ve been asking for. Now it looks and feels more like the Twitter you carry with you everyday. We’ve built in some of the most-requested features so your Twitter for Mac experience combines what you love about Twitter with the elegance you expect on a Mac. Here’s what we’ve added:
– Inline video playback – You’ll see videos play directly in your feed.
– GIFs support – See animations without leaving your timeline.
– Group Direct Messages – Create and receive private notes with up to 50 people.
– Mute – Silence specific accounts so you no longer see them in your feed.
– Today Center Widget – Get your Twitter Highlights right on your desktop.
– Dark Theme – Now you can see the world in black or white.
– Updated design – Get the latest improvements to icons, buttons, and interactions.
– Quote Tweet – Add your two cents to any Retweet.
Twitter for Mac can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for free. [Direct Link]